My Photo
Name:
Location: Brownsville, Texas, United States

Monday, December 04, 2006

Because I have nothing better to do...

I've been told I need to post more often. I'm terrible about keeping this thing updated.

I'm getting a better hang of the teacher thing. I had my students doing a poster project over the weekend and oh my goodness did they come through with great posters! My classroom is practically wall to wall with posters (let's hope the room doesn't echo as much anymore) and it looks like a real classroom!

Maps are the biggest thing that I am lacking in my classroom. I am going to have to order or find maps while I'm in the states. I want historical maps as well but I'm not going to hold my breath.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Going to comment here instead of waiting till I see you again on aim because if I don't I'll forget. Could you post pictures of your classroom with the posters up. I'd love to see what it looks like now.

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home