My Photo
Name:
Location: Brownsville, Texas, United States

Friday, February 29, 2008

ok, ok, I'll update...

Alright, the month of February here's how things went down: I got sick--hello bronchitis...and I took my first sick day EVER! Everyone in school has gotten sick at least once if not more than once in the course of the last three weeks. I survived yet another round of parent/teacher conferences and came out smelling like a rose...parents love me, kids are finally getting it--they try to argue me THEY WILL LOOSE! I didn't kill anything or anyone in the last month (always a plus). And the seniors have had two organized skip days--these are the best days ever for me! I have NO KIDS which means NO TEACHING.

Also, fellow teacher Josh, had his A/C on for 6 hours one day this week--just to let everyone know yep, This Is Bahrain. The weather is beautiful and I still like not having snow!

TIB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home