My Photo
Name:
Location: Brownsville, Texas, United States

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

More driving pics...and a birthday in the mix...


More driving pics and Here's my birthday for you: My students bought me a day pass at a spa complete with reservations and the works. I had a great time, I never want to do it again. However, the fun began on November 29th--Thursday and the last day of the school/work week. I had two classes sing to me and the son of one of my co-workers had conspired with his mother to have roses delivered to me at lunch. THEN, a bunch of the teachers threw me a surprise party--as in, I really had no clue they were going to throw me a party until I was there.
All in all, things were good. School is still going well, we're almost done with the second quarter and we're coming up on winter break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home