My Photo
Name:
Location: Brownsville, Texas, United States

Sunday, January 20, 2008

same old song and dance...

I suppose I should do some sort of real update. I've been terribly busy lately. My kids are getting ready for exams. I'm working on semester 2 of my master's degree. All in all, school's good, I'm good, and my kids love me and hate all the same. I don't mind it. I rather love the idea of my kids hating me for writing the exams but love me all the same for being their teacher...I haven't figured out why is but it simply is.

Nothing has really changed here except the weather. Last week I was freezing, this week it's all back to normal with mid 60's. I'm happy for the warmer weather. I hate being cold. I really do. I also hate wearing 5 layers of clothes and trying to teach at the same time. Next year I'll have to pick up an extra pair of striped socks. I had far too much fun with my clothes during the cold weather--I'd still wear the long skirts and long sleeved shirts but I'd wear striped socks to keep my lets warm. This certainly made for interesting conversations in classes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home