My Photo
Name:
Location: Brownsville, Texas, United States

Saturday, December 29, 2007

winter break...

Well, I'm not going to Jordan until spring break, and I finally got the greenlight from the customs house to send out any kind of post. So, holiday cards will be late, but they will be coming. My holiday letter 2007 is my previous post. Sorry, you're not getting a copy of it in your holiday cards, I really don't feel like wasting the trees.

So I think the traffic dept. should issue stickers or badges of honor for those who get hit or cut off by EVERYONE in the GCC. I've been cut off by a Saudi, Emerati, Kuwaiti, and a Quatari, all in ONE DRIVE to the mall and back. Funny thing is, I'm not the only one. And just about everyone in each of those countries goes through far less driving instruction than in Bahrain or in several of the countries the ex-pats are from.

TIB!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home