My Photo
Name:
Location: Brownsville, Texas, United States

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Just a few announcements.

Moved into a new flat (see previous post).

Congrats Sarah for graduating from Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana! (Congrats to Mike as well for the same thing!)

Happy Birthday Byron (a couple days late, but I did wish you a happy birthday ON your birthday)


I can't escape bad holiday music on the radio no matter where in the world I happen to be.

My flat is almost finished- the mudroom needs two things that are suposed to happen today and then I won't have to worry about people at my flat every other day--that will be nice.

The road to get to my flat is dirt/sand, but they are filling it in so it is no longer the Bahrain river or Lake 224, but there is still a parking lot in Juffair that is better known as the Navy sea...

1 Comments:

Blogger byroninbahrain said...

Glad to see you are keeping your blog up to date. And thank you for the birthday wish:)

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home