My Photo
Name:
Location: Brownsville, Texas, United States

Sunday, December 10, 2006

simple reminders...

I went ice skating today. There's a place that's got indoor ice skating rink (duh) on the island and I went with another teacher and the girl's football (soccer) team. This was the end of the season gathering. Well, we skated on ice that was poorly kept, bumpy, and chipped. So, we all did our best and I didn't fall on my face or my bum (very greatful for that). Then a man got everyone off the ice so the zamboni could 'clean' the ice. I was thinking that it would be like in the states... ummm.... no. not even close. no. Their idea of a zamboni was a tractor pulling a glorified and oversized ice shaver. My jaw hit the floor. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home