My Photo
Name:
Location: Brownsville, Texas, United States

Friday, April 20, 2007

Our Miss Brooks...

Ok, for the last week I have been working with a group of 18 kids and two other teachers on the school play, Our Miss Brooks. I was the back stage supervisor (hence only really working on the play for a week and not the last three months like the director and costume supervisor). I had so much fun with the kids and they got a lot out of it. Well, the show was yesterday and there was a lot of fun back stage involving soap flakes (that got everywhere) and the sound effects (a sheet of tin and other objects to sound like a storm and breaking glass). Somewhere there is a picture of me floating around wearing stage blacks (black shirt, shoes, and pants) and stage makeup (thanks to the make-up girls that really wanted to go to town with my face apparently).

Regardless, I'm proud of the kids and they did a great job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home