My Photo
Name:
Location: Brownsville, Texas, United States

Saturday, April 07, 2007

When in Rome...

The Swiss Alps
(view from the plane into Rome)


Me at the Flavian Ampetheatre (the Colosseum)


The Pantheon


Me at St. Peter's Basillica (in Vatican City)


Tossing my coin into Trevi Fountain

More to come but here's the run down of the trip: I had a lot of fun.

First full day in Rome I walked all over the city and ended up at the Pantheon and later to the outside of the Flavian Ampetheatre. Yes, I have TONS of pictures if you want any pictures that I may or may not post please e-mail me.

Second day was the Capitaline Museum, the Roman Forum, the Mouth of Truth, and Trajan's Market

Day 3 -- The Vatican, St. Peter's Basilica

Day4 -- Trevi Fountain and INSIDE the Colosseum (that is an interesting story--apparently I look like a teenager to most people)

Day 5 -- The Roman Forum (inside the temple of Vesta), The Hard Rock Cafe (special trip just for Sarah) and getting lost in the city while taking in the sights and the Spanish Steps (which were starting to bloom)

Day 6 -- Ostia (the port city for Rome)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home