My Photo
Name:
Location: Brownsville, Texas, United States

Monday, March 26, 2007

three down, one to go...

Well, the year is officially three quarters over. I have turned in and entered my grades for the third quarter with little stress...which means something is wrong, I just haven't figured out what that something is quite yet. I'll figure it out when I'm on the plane to Rome in three days time! Yes, I'm very excited about going to Rome.

Speaking of travel. I am traveling back to the states this summer. I have my arrangements made and I have slowly but surely been making arrangements for my summer travel in the states. So far so good in figuring out who I need to see. The challenge has become how I'm going to get to places. But I've never traveled by Greyhound or Amtrak before so it would be an adventure that I'm more than happy to go on. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home