My Photo
Name:
Location: Brownsville, Texas, United States

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Street entertainers



The street entertainers of Rome are an interesting sort. Honestly, they don't do anything until someone puts some money into their money cup or hat and for the most part they just thank you and if you want your picture taken with them they will let you. The first one is 'Death' and the second one was just plain funny. The sign off to the side reads 'why make friends when you can buy them? .50 for a picture with your "friend".' The two kids involved in this were backpacking through Europe and were running low on funds. I just found it funny so I had to partake in their little endever.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Lord of the Pageant said...

I think that's a great idea. The roman looks like Harry Hamlin from "Clash of the Titans" (which I just got on DVD. . .) except not as um, buff. :)

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home