My Photo
Name:
Location: Brownsville, Texas, United States

Thursday, October 23, 2008

the hard day's night...

Well, it's the end of yet another week of 'holy crap today was lousy'. I was practically hysterical at my last class because it's the last class on a Thursday, no one wants to be there and they are by far, my worst kids in the 5th grade. Anyway, a small group of us got together after school to run a few errands, I took a few of the new teachers to one of the few liquor stores and all of them felt like they had done something taboo/wrong but funny at the same time. Hello contraband :). It's legal for us to buy alcohol and drink on this island but it still feels like you're doing something wrong.

Then I dropped off one of the teachers and the other two (Rebecca and Liana) and I went grocery shopping. On the way home, Liana had control of my ipod and decided that right then and there was a great time for Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody. I couldn't have been happier! I needed just that moment of all three of us singing and jamming out in my car to just relieve some of the massive stress we had all dealt with today. :) I love those two!

TIB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home