My Photo
Name:
Location: Brownsville, Texas, United States

Sunday, September 30, 2007

THE RAMADAN FAIRY!

This is something I think needs to be written about. The Ramadan Fairy is this good little Muslim fairy that typically makes things work correctly and brings things to you like international post. Well, during the holy month of Ramadan, the Ramadan Fairy is too busy fasting and praying to really help anyone in the Muslim world with getting what they need as they need it.

Why I mention this: I’ve been having the worst time with getting internet in my flat and my computer decided to stage a rebellion. I blamed the Ramadan Fairy and Sarah heard my ranting and drew her!

The picture above is a great picture of the Ramadan Fairy! She is wearing an abaia and hijab, her wand bears the crescent rather than a star and she’s got wonderful eye make-up! This is perfect! Thank you Sarah!

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna Kate said...

What an excellent picture. =)

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home