My Photo
Name:
Location: Brownsville, Texas, United States

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Public service announcements.....

I've gotten a few comments on my work space. No, I've never had a clean work space. It works for me and that's just how it is. (Thank you Rhi for reminding me that my bench was seldom ever clean).

My kids are great. I love talking with them during break. I'm working on using what Arabic I know with my kids and picking up the Gulf accent and slang.

Being on break duty is great. When the bell rings I basically get to herd students out of the courtyard and into the corridors :) it's just like herding cattle.

Ramadan is coming up this week. This will translate into shortened school days and me getting to sleep in an extra 15 minutes. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home