My Photo
Name:
Location: Brownsville, Texas, United States

Friday, April 03, 2009

days go by...

One week until spring break. All of us teachers and students need the break. Everyone is pretty burned out with the routine and flairing emotions of children and adults alike. Next week we're also doing a spring bonnet/easter bonnet parade...I'm teaching everyone the bunny hop. I find it really amusing that the american teachers don't know the bunny hop or are unwilling to make a fool of themselves by doing the bunny hop. Seriously, we all need a little silliness in our lives from time to time. I think I also need to find the hershey kisses doing the bunny hop commercial somewhere and download it to show the other teachers because I mentioned it and no one knew what I was talking about...:(

I'll be leaving for Budapest/Romania late Thursday night/early Friday morning and coming back to Bahrain a week later. I really can't wait.

TIB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home