My Photo
Name:
Location: Brownsville, Texas, United States

Saturday, September 06, 2008

the planets have re-aligned!!!

I have internet in my flat once more! The planets have re-aligned and the powers that be have deemed me worthy of stuff going right! My kids are wonderful, my schedule doesn't suck, I'm traveling to Istanbul for Eid, I have internet in my flat, now, I'm waiting for the shoe to drop...but until that happens, I'm enjoying things going right for once. This does mean that if you want to skype call me, by all means set up a time with me via e-mail. :)

TIB

1 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

Hi, Kate,
Sorry I missed you this summer. So glad you are safely back. Sounds like this will be a great year for you. Just wanted you to know I am thinking about you!!!! Pat

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home