My Photo
Name:
Location: Brownsville, Texas, United States

Saturday, June 28, 2008

update...already...

Ok, bugs are evil...I have several misquito bites on my shoulders and arms to attest to that statement.

Happy Anniversary to my grandparents (because, well...if they hadn't gotten married and had kids, my mom wouldn't be around).

Oh yeah, great story about one of the US customs guys--he took one look at my hands (which have pretty neat henna designs on them) and asked 'so, how was the wedding?' totally caught me off guard but it's true, henna is a decoration on the skin for special occasions (or not so special occasions if you're me)--especially weddings in the middle east and India. I was impressed the guy knew this but at the same time I'm not. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home