My Photo
Name:
Location: Brownsville, Texas, United States

Saturday, May 03, 2008

It's official: I'm a dork.

So, I was driving all over the island staving off boredom and getting lost and found when a wonderful song comes on the radio and I totally burst out laughing...Blue Oyster Cult: Don't Fear the Reaper. Now, most people know this song from a Saturday Night Live sketch involving Christopher Walken and Will Farrel and a cowbell. Naturally, this was where I was first introduced to the song. Later on at BSU in my Mag/Witch/Sci class Dr. Alves plays said song in class as a part of one of the last sessions of the semester and all the girls in my row in the class look at each other and whisper or mouth out: More Cowbell!

So naturally, I have good memories of the song. :)

TIB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home